<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Broadatacom.com
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Broadata Communications, Inc. (BCI), <span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">a subsidiary of Intellisense Systems, Inc., is a privately held, California-based corporation. BCI has a reputation as a leading and innovative company specializing in the development of market-driven products for the transmission of digital multimedia (video, audio, and data) over fiber.
<span style="font-family:"Times New Roman",serif">Many of BCI's clients are world leaders in their industry, which span a wide variety of industry segments including entertainment, broadcast, medical, professional audio/video, house of worship, education, government, military, and transportation.
The Medical Sales Manager is a sales leader within the Broadata Communications (BCI) organization for medical system integration market. The successful candidate should be eager to engage in a very dynamic, fast paced environment which incorporates R&D and manufacturing to develop cutting edge medical related video delivery, switching, processing, and control solutions for operating (surgical) room system integration market or diagnostic imaging market, handling high-resolution medical images between video sources (endoscope, camera, c-arm, ultrasound, PACS, etc.) and assorted medical monitors.
This position reports directly to the VP, Marketing & Sales. He/She is responsible for generating sales revenue from targeted medical system integrator accounts and distribution channels, and developing new sales accounts from relevant medical market, as well as acting as a business developer to the organization.
The position will help the organization achieving its strategic and financial objectives by executing on deliverables such as:
- A Sales Manager position managing targeted accounts to facilitate sales closings to meet/exceed quarterly sales revenue target
- Responsible for developing and expanding sales by exploring new sales accounts and new business opportunities
- Frequently communicating customers and delivering business/product/solution presentations
- Collecting and analyzing customers’ input and market trend to support in-house marketing and product development
Candidate Key Requirements:
- At least 8 year of sales management related experience in medical operating (surgical) room system integration or diagnostic imaging systems, involving Video/Audio/Data delivery, switching processing, and/or control.
- Familiar with fundamental video/audio/data products and their applications, such as HDMI/DVI/SDI video sources, sinks, splitters, extenders, switchers, scalers, fiber optics, etc.
- Demonstrate capability in achieving sales quota consistently.
- Proactive personality and self-motivated attitude with ambitious career goal in advancing to higher sales executive position
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) matching, 100% of the first 4% in eligible compensation
- Flexible Spending Account
- Voluntary Life Insurance