We are Cardiac Imaging, Inc
. (www.mobilecardiacpet.org) - the leading national provider of Cardiac PET imaging services. We provide innovative, cutting-edge diagnostic imaging to the medical community. As we continue to grow, we currently have a tremendous opportunity for a Sales Manager
who is up for the challenge.
As a member of our team, you would be responsible for managing sales of the company’s mobile cardiac PET imaging service within a defined geographic area. You will ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel while identifying objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.Duties And Responsibilities
- Performs sales activities on major accounts
- Manages personnel and develops sales staff
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staff’s productivity
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers
- Collaborates with executive management to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability, improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts
- Collaborates with executive management to establish and control budgets for sales promotion
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies
- Holds regular meeting with sales staff
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business studies preferred; or a minimum of seven (7) years of experience or related training in healthcare sector. Equivalent combination of education and experience adequate.
- Advanced knowledge in one or more of following healthcare specialties required: nuclear medicine, diagnostic imaging, or cardiology
- Telephone sales skills including telephonic presentation skills and strong interpersonal, rapport-building skills
- Self-starter, goal-driven approach with great follow-up skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and overcome objections
- Knowledge of sales techniques and the ability to conduct negotiations
We’re picky. You must be smart, savvy, strategic, fun, and ready to learn fast and work hard. You’ll be paid a base salary plus an aggressive commission plan with bonus and benefits.
If you’re up for the challenge, we want to hear from you!