At Holistic Industries we are building a great place to work, shop and invest in cannabis. Our mission is to provide patients with the highest quality, safest cannabis medicine possible. As our name suggests, we care for the whole person. Scaling from a seed of inspiration in 2011, Holistic Industries is now one of the largest and fastest growing private MSOs (Multi-State Operators) in the country. We're able to deliver consistent value to employees, patients, and investors because of the values that drive our work - how we do business and why. We have one of the most seasoned teams in the industry, a budding "Greenhouse of Brands" and a meaningful model of doing well by doing good. Our company develops and offers a wide range of proprietary strains that increase desired cannabinoids such as CBD. These high CBD strains have become our foundation for growing, packaging, and selling the best cannabis in our markets. We are committed to harvesting and crafting industry-leading strains, consumer brands, and medical-grade products based on the most progressive science in the space. Holistic Industries has a unique model and approach that enables it to win licenses, scale operations and introduce national brands successfully in highly regulated markets. The company has proven to be responsible stewards of capital since its inception by sourcing licenses on merit rather than simply acquiring them on the open market. A "GREENHOUSE OF BRANDS" beginning with our flagship retail and wholesale brand, Liberty Cannabis, we continue to prove our ability to launch new brands from scratch and attract noteworthy partners.
We are deeply and actively committed to the communities we serve; our efforts under Liberty Cannabis Cares are focused on four pillars: Social Equity, Diversity, Community, and Cannabis Literacy.
Our team includes the nation’s most knowledgeable experts in cultivation and medical dispensing, along with professionals who are top of their fields in medical professions, security, agriculture, real estate, and the legal distribution of other highly controlled substances. We are a team of best-in-class executives and staff from within and outside the industry who share a passion for advancing cannabis products and retail experience at scale.
Our well-established company is growing rapidly and adding to our team of professionals and specialists. Our employees receive PTO, paid Sick Leave, medical, dental, vision and other leave benefits as part of our highly competitive compensation package. Join us as we build a great place to work, shop, and invest.Holistic Industries is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
About The Job
Covering the Eastern MA territory, the Account Manager will work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. The Account Manager is responsible for growing our cannabis business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
- Adhere to company and state regulations.
- Thoroughly understand our company and products
- Co-Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients and distributor
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks, consistently meeting sales goals
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Non-traditional work schedule including evening and weekend work
- Maintain a high level of product and industry knowledge, including regulatory knowledge
- Raise awareness of Holistic’s brands in the marketplace through marketing tools, promotional events, and industry events and dispensary staff trainings
- Seek unique and creative ways to promote Holistic’s brands within scope of authority
- Represent Holistic at industry events throughout the state
- Track and report customers’ preferences. Provide feedback and reports to Marketing and Sales departments regarding customer requests and event outcomes
- Foster a workplace that upholds Holistic Industries’ aim to be the Best Place to Work, Shop, and Invest in Cannabis
- Other duties as assigned or any reasonable request from any member of management
- Physical Requirements of the Job: Long periods of sitting. Long periods of screen use. Moderate to loud exposure to noise level and artificial light. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds, may include walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching. Extensive travel required.
- Due to state regulations, qualified candidates for this position must be at least 21 years of age and able to pass a background check – certain criminal convictions may disqualify candidates based on state marijuana licensing regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in business or marketing preferred
- Proven work experience as a Sales Account Manager or Sales Account Executive
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Cannabis experience preferred
Required Knowledge And Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint
- Proficient in CRM software
- Must be passionate about the cannabis industry
- High-level attention to detail
- Self-driven and organized
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines with a shifting workload in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of medical marijuana laws, MED regulations, and DPHE requirements; Previous marijuana industry experience preferred with priority given to candidates with experience in licensed facilities
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately
- Ability to initiate and follow through on work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Professional demeanor, strong work ethic
- Eager to learn and enthusiastic
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- Extensive state-wide travel is required