To support the strong growth of our healthcare division, we are currently seeking a full-time field sales representative to represent our client into hospitals, surgery centers, and nursing homes.
A successful, proven track record with 2-5 years+ experience in the medical industry is necessary. A solid understanding of the infection control industry is a plus.
- Plan & execute long term technical sales cycle with key decision makers in healthcare facilities
- Manage existing customers and grow their usage of the company's products
- Spend up to 80% of time on the field, including routine overnight stays
- Update and maintain the CRM so to ensure a timely follow up with leads and customers
- Prepare, launch, and monitor product trials
- Provide in-service training to healthcare staff so to ensure compliance in use
- Provide outstanding customer service, and maintain the excellent reputation of the company
- Attend tradeshows (local and national)
- Reports to the National Sales Manager
Education & Requirements
- 2-5 years sales experience in the healthcare industry (hospitals, clinics, nursing homes).
- Infection control is a plus
- Being able to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to handle long term technical sales cycle (6-18 months) by being able to professionally demonstrate the superiority of our solutions to multiple points of contacts within a facility
- Computer literate: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Sales oriented
- Proactive on the phone
- Willing and able to travel extensively within assigned territory
- Travel: 60% - 80%
- Ability to report to National Sales Manager regularly and accurately
Rep-Lite receives a large volume of resumes for each position and regretfully cannot respond to each application.
If we have an interest in speaking with you further, we will email a request for a video interview. Sometimes these emails end up in spam/junk so please make sure you are checking them periodically; the sending domain will be @applytojob.com.
Thank you for your interest in Rep-Lite and good luck in your search!