Key Responsibilities for the Sales Specialist
- Subject matter expert on our Skin Health solutions with focus on key national accounts
- Stay up to date on industry changes, market dynamic, products, clinical sciences and sales process
- Collaborate with Corp Account Directors (CAD), Market Sales Directors (MSD), and Clinical Services on process improvement for key targeted corporate accounts to improve clinical outcomes and build customers loyalty
- Conduct research, collect data and cost analysis to increase customer value proposition
- Expert on skin health program, lead skin health conversations in customer meetings
- Conduct business reviews with accounts to identify opportunities for increasing profitability, increasing Medline product penetration and offer cost saving opportunities
- Coach & Training
- Proactively provide feedback to CADs and MSDs with sales strategy to increase revenue and profitability for each corporate and regional accounts
- Coach, mentor, and develop CADs and MSDs knowledge on Skin Health capabilities and solutions
- Be the go-to individual with everything skin health related for the CADs and MSDs at the regional level
- Consistently promote a platform for customer empowerment with arranging attendance to industry related webinars, advisory boards, research, and conferences
- Key Accounts (Grow & Protect)
- Responsible to proactively and personally target all accounts tagged in the region
- Cultivate relationships with key national/regional external stakeholders and organizations
- Develop business plans to achieve targeted annual GM and sales growth in the region (formulary, gaps in new categories, and Name Brand conversions)
- Opening/closing and follow up with business reviews and targeted accounts while meeting new or existing customer needs
- Provide feedback on pricing, formulary recommendations and contract structure for skin health which includes operational and clinical KPIs
- Analyze published numbers with VPs, CADs, and Skin Health Management
- Routinely develop a plan to execute on key corporate initiatives based on analysis or performance
- Arrange for business reviews for key targeted accounts in collaboration with CADs or MSDs
- Establish goals for next quarter to achieve annual quota and profitability for each group
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
Relevant Work Experience
- At least 3 years of business to business sales experience.
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to c-suite and top levels of large organizations
- Strong analytical skills
- Willing to travel at least 80% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Previous experience selling in assisted living, nursing homes, home health and/or healthcare industry preferred
- Previous experience with woundcare or skin care products a plus
US-NY-New York City
US-DC-SM - Washington DC, US-PA-Philadelphia, US-MA-Boston, US-NJ-Newark