An Area Sales Manager is responsible for selling the PaceMate Software and Service offerings to new customers within the Area Sales Manager's assigned territory. This requires a number of capabilities including knowledge of the CRM industry space and remote monitoring solutions for CIEDs and event/wearable monitors. An Area Sales Manager should demonstrate the ability to build a team of advocates within each hospital or clinic, have strong solution selling skills, and enough tenacity to ensure sales objectives are met on a consistent basis. Area Sales Managers are expected to provide an extraordinary degree of information gathering and presenting to buying teams throughout the purchasing process. Area Sales Managers are responsible for coordinating PaceMate resources into the current customer install base to include addressing, triaging, and directing to the correct internal stakeholder for current customer-related issues in assigned territory. This role requires a minimum of 50% travel.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the complex sales process of PaceMate Products and Services into new clinics, health systems, hospitals, and upgrade opportunities in existing customer base
- Build support from clinicians, cardiologists, electrophysiologists, and administrators for PaceMate.
- Identify key institutions, generate market awareness, and drive sales of the PaceMate products and services within an assigned sales territory
- Effectively manage transition of initial sale and integration to internal account management teams to drive software and services utilization.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Work with the Area Vice President to develop a sales plan for their aligned geography
- Build advocacy teams at each potential new customer site
- Develop initial contact and relationship with key clinical leaders, senior health system executives, and hospital administrators
- Organize and manage the sales process
- Resolve contractual issues and coordinate PaceMate implementation and integration upon purchase approval
- Handle all communications and administrative follow-up with sales prospects
Education, Experience, And Core Competency Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of three years of cardiac rhythm management industry training and experience required
- Minimum of three years of business to business selling success
- Proficiency with collaboration applications and software (Microsoft Office Suite, Teams, Slack)
- Proficiency with CRM platforms (Hubspot, Sales Force)
- Must reside in the state of TX, AZ, NM, UT or CO
Skills and Attributes
- Executive Presenting
- Cold Calling
- Effective Follow-up (Written, Verbal, In-Person)
- Clinical Selling (Electrophysiology & Cardiology Specific)
- Financial Selling (Return on Investment & Reimbursement Specific)
- Remote Selling (Teams/Webex/Zoom)
- Business Planning
- Operational Implementation Planning & Communication
- Key Opinion Leader Management
- Market Development & Reference Selling
- High Motor (Consistently demonstrate & generate high amount of sales activity)
- High Capacity (EQ and IQ)
- Effective communicator
PaceMate™, is a complete, fully automated, vendor-neutral software + expert-service solution, filtering data into clinically actionable information and providing customized alert triage, as well as automated coding and claim prep. Cloud-based. Secure. Compliant. For more information about PaceMate™, visit pacemate.com.
Joining the PaceMate™ Team means becoming a vital part of a group that is dedicated to using technology to benefit patients, caregivers, and hospital administrators while driving healthy turnkey solutions that identify lost revenues and inefficiencies.
Powered by JazzHR