TwelveStone Health Partners is focused on the medication needs of patients with chronic, complex and rare conditions. For more than 35 years, TwelveStone Health has been dedicated to finding new ways to deliver care designed around the patient. Chronic conditions include Multiple Sclerosis, Myasthenia gravis, Hemophilia, Crohn’s Disease, IBD, Thyroid Eye Disease, NMOSD, Gout, HIV, Leukemia, and many others.
For patients, we provide access to the most advanced medications, along with the personal and financial support patients need to live with chronic conditions. For providers, we simplify treatment for complex conditions by eliminating the administrative and clinical burdens placed on your practice when patients need innovative specialty medications.
Providers we serve: Specialty Clinics, Hospitals, Long-Term Care Facilities, Hospice, Home Care. Solutions include: Infusion Centers, Specialty pharmacy, MEDIpack packaged medications, nutrition therapy, and home infusion services.
TwelveStone Health Partners supports the transition from acute to post-acute care environments and the journey from sickness to health. We are currently licensed in 50 states and Washington DC. We are currently hiring a full-time position in the Northern Virginia/Washington D.C. area.
This position currently falls under the Centers for Medicare and Medicare Services (CMS) vaccine mandate. If you are selected for this position, you will be required to comply with CMS requirements. A reasonable accommodation process is available for new hires through our Human Resources department.
Summary: This position is responsible for developing relationships, identifying needs, and increasing sales to both clients (B2B), and patients in the territory being managed. You will market and sell our suite of chronic care and rare disease medications to specialty physicians and clinics. Our complex medications include infusions, injections, and oral medications for a wide variety of therapy groups to include neurology, gastroenterology, rheumatology, pulmonology, dermatology, hematology, nephrology, urology, cardiology and oncology.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Required Skills And Experience
- Sales activities:
- Learning and training on all aspects of business (purpose, products, business model, insurance, technology, etc.)
- Delivering sales approaches for infusion/ injectable medications for specialty physician groups
- Writing business action plans for the territory and deliver upon KPIs
- Continuously evaluating your success
- Ensuring the Playmaker CRM system is kept updated and accurate for your territory
- Manage medication volumes for assigned infusion centers in the Northern Virginia/ Washington DC area.
- Provide on-time and accurate reporting of sales activities of the Company
- Develop sales budgets and then create targets to hit in each B2B sector
- Report sales activities including sales pipeline, status of projects, and prospective client strategies
- Act as ambassador and role model for TwelveStone Health Partners
- Participate in sales meetings via Teams, in corporate office and off-site locations as required
- Territory Travel 80% of time
- Manage your territory from target marketing, to qualifying, prospecting, proposing, closing, supporting with pre & post-delivery support, warranty, and servicing
- Support all sales efforts using Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure performance
Key Competencies For Success
- Bachelor’s degree and/or commensurate work experience
- 5+ years progressive sales of specialty medication sales in these therapy groups (neurology, gastroenterology, rheumatology, pulmonology, dermatology, hematology, nephrology, urology, cardiology and oncology.
- Clinicians (nurses, pharmacists), from therapy groups listed above, without sales experience, will be considered. We have a strong track record of hiring clinicians into sales that are extremely successful.
- High level of personal integrity, ethics, initiative, and strong interpersonal skills
- Capacity to build and maintain constructive and informative working relationships
- Displays a team player mentality
- Broad business sense, as well as demonstrated sales & marketing-specific competencies
- Strong strategic / forecasting development, planning, and analytical ability
- Attention to detail & thorough in all forecasting, budgeting, & pipeline reporting matters
- Ability to present ideas in an easy-to-understand and engaging manner
- Highly creative/influencer that works to help business leaders embrace new ways of operating
- Comfortable using fewer resources in terms of time, materials, money and people to deliver results
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing skills and communication skills required
- Demonstrated track record of successful selling
- Metric and results oriented with hands-on get it done mentality
- Ability to build trust at all levels of the organization
- Creative thinker; fast on feet; proactive versus reactive, and agile with ability to react quickly
- Patient, levelheaded, and confident, and a good listener with strong business acumen & maturity
- Detail oriented, able to work with little supervision, a self-starter, and self-motivated
- Leads by example and delivers results through positive reinforcement and recognizing results
- Persuasive with strong closer skills