The Distal Extremities Sales Manager will oversee and manage the Distal Extremities product sales performance, training, and other activities with the sales force, surgeons, and accounts within his/her respective agency, REEL Surgical.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Key Account Development (Hospital/Surgeon). Work closely with agency/sales representative and sales management to uncover and close opportunities critical to the success of the Distal Extremities Business.
- Support the Product Development team by working closely in surgery with existing customers and identifying new surgeon consultants
- Build relationships with major Ortho and Podiatric centers regionally
- Provide educational/sales support at national/regional Single Day labs, Arthrex labs, training centers, and major tradeshows and regional Road Shows
- Communicate procedural expertise and competitive market knowledge to sales and DXProduct Team
- Educate and train sales representatives on new and existing products, surgical techniques, and sales tactics
- Coordinate product training at all levels (from residency and fellowships to attending surgeon level)
- Recommend ideas and promotions for increasing sales of new and existing DX product
Knowledge And Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses And/or Training
- Willing to work with cadaver specimens
- Knowledge of surgical orthopedics and/or arthroscopy.
- Skilled in working with different functions and effectively coordinating their activities to achieve desired results.
- Excellent listening skills, including identifying and isolating customers' concerns or objectives, and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong relationship-building skills are desired.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of Medical Sales Experience (preferably Orthopedic)
- 3+ years of Territory or Regional Management Experience
- Current Valid Driver’s License
- Must be comfortable in surgery/operating room environments
- MS Office
- Strong public speaking, a sense of urgency, and communication skills are required.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds regularly.