Are you looking for a rewarding sales career at a company where you matter?
Sarnova, a family of companies including Bound Tree Medical, is a premier national distributor of medical supplies, healthcare products, and specialty equipment on a mission to be the best partner to those who save and improve patient lives
Why You’ll Love Working At Sarnova
- Great Place to Work Certified – 90% of our employees say this is a great place to work!
- The ability to sell quality products in a market where there is a constant demand
- Detailed training that enhances your ability to grow your sales
- The opportunity for career growth in a reliably growing organization and industry
- Knowing YOU play a vital role in saving and improving lives
- Full Medical and Dental Benefits Within 1 Month of Hire
- Flexible PTO option with a minimum of 4 Weeks of PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays
The Inside Sales Account Manager helps our company and customers alike maximize the positive impact on human lives.
Your orders will be well supported by our network of distribution centers who rise to the promise of quick and accurate order fulfillment for which we’re known. You’ll work alongside others just as driven as you to do the right thing
and will be supported by managers who put others first
. Join our team and be responsible for a healthier America! #WhereYOUMatter
This is a remote position and you must reside in CST, MST, or PST.
The Inside Sales Team Representative is responsible for developing and expanding business through highly productive outbound sales activities. While providing exceptional customer service with a commitment to dramatically grow revenue & profitability, this team member will strategically sell the full suite of Cardio Partners products and services including AED’s, AED Accessories, Program Management, CPR Training Products, and CPR Training throughout their assigned territory.
Cardio Partners, a division of Sarnova, is a national leader in emergency prevention and an ardent advocate in the fight against Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA). Cardio Partners provides consultation, equipment and end-to-end training, offering a complete cardiac solution to customers. As an authorized master distributer of all FDA-approved defibrillator devices, the company provides customers the best-in-class value for new and recertified equipment. Customers’ emergency preparedness needs are met via Cardio Partners’ nationwide CPR training courses and state-of-the-art program management services.
At Sarnova you are not just a number. What you do each day matters. In this role you will play a pivotal role in increasing the survival rate of Sudden Cardiac Arrest. As a member of the inside sales team you are the key to providing great service to our customers.
What You'll Be Doing
- Utilize outbound telephone sales skills and techniques to sell Cardio Partners products and services through cold calling prospects, referrals, and existing customers. The expectation is 40-50 outbound warm and cold calls daily.
- Respond to and/or qualify leads generated by various marketing efforts including website inquiries, vendor leads, trade show leads, etc.
- Perform outbound calls to existing customers and new prospects. Educate prospects and customers on product and service specifications.
- Conduct product research; gather competitive information on products, prices, and promotions.
- Provide customers with information as it pertains to product updates, new products, recalls, and product specifications.
- Meet and/or exceed assigned monthly/quarterly/annual goals.
- Attend sales meetings, departmental meetings, and training sessions as requested/needed.
- Submit daily activity summary, forecast, customer feedback, and sales reports to management.
- Daily CRM data entry into Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, and/or other tools
- Strong negotiation skills with a record of favorable outcomes that is mutually advantageous to Company, supplier and customer.
- Sound judgment and analytical skills with demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues and develop alternative solutions.
- Ability to gain customer commitments and shorten the sales cycle.
- Customer-focused with ability to identify customer needs and provide solutions.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Strong PC skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong written communication skills with ability to prepare clear, concise business proposals.
Sarnova is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, along with a comprehensive benefits package, including 401 (k) Plan. EEO/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
Our mission is to be the best partner for those who save and improve patients’ lives. Excellence in delivering upon our mission is dependent upon having a diverse team that is empowered to bring their full, authentic self to work each day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve, and we are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity.