We have an immediate opening for a Vice President, Group Account Director.
Based in New York City, Coefficient Health is a full-service full service agency designed to be more like the commercial leaders we partner with. In the pharmaceutical and biotech industries, we understand that driving change effectively requires expertise in more areas than ever, and the ability to integrate that knowledge across teams. Our multidimensional talent has diverse capabilities and experiences at every level. Acting as a complement, we challenge the thinking of our clients, translate their vision, and execute with innovation and excellence to help multiply their efforts. As their organization and brands evolve, we scale to provide the support they need from pre-commercial through LOE.
You are looking for a multidimensional role that allows you to leverage and expand your skills in multiple areas: strategy + client services + project management. You are equally comfortable organizing and driving a project forward as you are engaging with clients and coming up with smart solutions that increase brand impact. You want to be viewed as a true strategic partner to your clients. You are a problem solver. You see challenges before anyone else and you develop solutions to address them. You thrive in an entrepreneurial and integrated environment and enjoy leading engagements within multiple disciplines to truly take ownership of your accounts and team. You work to coach and develop your team members to be as multifaceted as you are. You feel constrained by the traditional agency structure and want to work with like-minded peers that collaborate and support each other.
- Strategy + Client Services
- Co-lead (in partnership with your clients) the strategic vision of the brands
- Conduct and facilitate strategic workshops including strategy development, brand planning, positioning, and activation planning
- Drive core client business that may include multiple brands, disciplines / services, and organizational structures
- Identify opportunities and problem solve strategic challenges
- Protect the integrity of the brand (strategy, identity, creative, messages) as we deliver high-impact innovative solutions
- Account Management/Client Service
- Serve as the face of Coefficient Health with our clients
- Oversee all aspects of relationships with our clients, and build trust and deep relationships with your marketing, medical and sales clients
- Effectively plan and budget projects for value and profitability
- Manage the team, extended team, and any external partners on the business
- Project Management
- Lead and manage the development and execution of high-volume, integrated marketing campaigns
- Set and drive project strategy, objectives, plan + approach
- Assign tasks, manage timelines, review outputs, and provide feedback
- Prepare briefs and review copy and creative work for alignment,
- Oversee proofreading and referencing processes
- Run and QC client promotional review and submission processes
- Support your team by training, coaching, leading and guiding them to develop professionally and support our clients
What’s In It For You
You will work directly with the partners of Coefficient Health. You will collaborate with a team of smart, ambitious, and supportive people. You will grow your skills in multiple dimensions. You will take ownership of your work and your team while being challenged. You will manage 3 - 4 team members directly. You will grow fast, do more, and be rewarded.
Job offers benefits and competitive pay based on experience and qualifications:
- Salary Range: $200,000–$250,000
- The salary range provided represents what a potential hire may expect to earn in this role at Coefficient Health. Actual salary decisions will be influenced by several factors that we use to determine overall fit, including experience (both direct and indirect), education, training, demonstrated qualifications, and organizational need. Salary is only one component of the total rewards package offered at Coefficient Health, and we encourage you to apply if this range falls outside of your expectations.
Desired Skills And Experience
We seek highly motivated individuals with a strong track record of professional achievement who can bring intellectual curiosity, determination, and creativity to our client work. You must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 10 years in a relevant field (pharmaceutical, pharma advertising, medical communications or life sciences)
- Client relationship management experience of accounts at least $1M
- Experience in brand strategy and planning
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Superior organization skills and exacting attention to detail
- High proficiency in PowerPoint
- Disciplined self-starter + team organizer
- Ability to work in a high-performance, fast-paced team environment
- Bachelor's degree
Coefficient Health LLC. provides Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, civil union/domestic partnership status, familial status, domestic violence victim status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws. The Company complies with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Company. Please inform our team if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Powered by JazzHR