Description: Massive Bio (https://massivebio.com/
) is an artificial intelligence powered platform that connects patients and their treating oncologist to clinical trials. Due to the rapid growth of our company, we are seeking exceptional Subject Matter Experts that can support us to maintain and develop stellar and viable relationships with large health networks and providers to onboard them to our network for pre-screening of their patients. The IDN Sales and Development Manager will act as a liaison between large health networks and key Massive Bio stakeholders.
As the IDN Sales and Development Manager, you will work to ensure Massive Bio value proposition and deliverables to oncology practices and their providers and health networks are met with the highest quality and with the highest responsiveness while working with clinical teams and internal Massive Bio teams. You will play a key role in the development of Massive Bio’s oncology provider network and channel partners (e.g. Integrated Delivery Networks, Sponsors, sites, providers, enterprises, community hospitals, clinical research sites, patient advocacy groups) to augment patient access. You will cultivate and maintain the Company’s network alliances to allow further market access and growth. Given Massive Bio’s customer- centric approach, the incumbent will be responsible for successfully leading clinical team relations with demonstrated engagement, adoption, and retention results. This position will report to the CEO.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Through a data-driven and relationship-based due diligence supported by Massive Bio analytics, uncover oncologist and practice needs, then deliver relevant and useful information specific to each contact and health network – ultimately building a trusting and reliable relationship with that referring source
- Cultivate collaborative alliances with key network contacts within the industry in order to stimulate growth and improve performance benchmarks
- Maintain and advance each relationship using customized relationship sales and engagement strategies to the point of asking for new or additional referral opportunities
- Document each network encounter including any open requests or needs and the follow-up plan in a database tool that tracks activities, progress, trends, and outcomes
- Use strategic data in order to conduct outbound follow up with all existing and potential partnerships
- Develop evidence-based analysis on patient population densities, Massive Bio’s provider network and clinical trial protocols
- Identify growth strategy risks and issues, managing and escalating where appropriate
- Communicate trends in service, communications and operations barriers expressed by internal referral sources that affect ability to develop relationships with other sources and negatively impact ability to grow Massive Bio brand recognition and its referrals
- Ensure milestones and status are clearly relayed and communicated to the customer and internal Massive Bio team
- Continuously identify new networks, sites and oncologists outside Massive Bio’s network and add them to the network
- Support and work with customers, Massive Bio partners and internal teams to ensure a smooth referral process through enrollment
- Stay on top of ever-changing industry news and developments to look for opportunities to grow business
Skills, abilities, and knowledge:
- Manage ongoing processes, new integration processes, Provider Relations strategic planning, utilization reporting
- Ability to rapidly solve problems in a resourceful and data-driven manner while working in a fast-paced, demanding yet rewarding start-up environment
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of health networks, clinical research concepts, practices, and regulations
- Pharmaceutical/CRO/Oncology Diagnostics/Sales and/or Vendor management preferred
- Ability to demonstrate work experience in a pharmaceutical company/and or contract research organization (CRO) or large clinical research site. This experience should include knowledge in IRB approval, informed consent, patient recruitment, site initiation/monitoring.
- Business Development skills set to build strategic relationships with providers and networks
- Ability to manage cross functional teams or multiple stakeholders to achieve objectives and meet timelines
- Solid written and oral communication skills: can synthesize complex concepts and deliver messages clearly.
Education and experience:
- BS required, preferably in life sciences or a related field, advanced degree preferred
- 5-6 years of strategic oncology site network development at a biopharma compony, provider, Clinical Research Organization (CRO) and/or Integrated Research Organization (IRO).
This is a remote position.
Massive Bio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR