Company Type: Small Pharma (Commercial Build Out)
Role: Senior Biosimilar Sales Specialist
EPM is currently partnered with a Global Pharma company focused within Oncology, Immunology, and Endocrinology. This pharmaceutical company is becoming a leading player in this Biosimilars space as a result; a highly experienced profile is required. With the strong growth across the pipeline, we are seeking candidates in Arizona territory.
The Biosimilar Sales Professional (Oncology/Immunology) will lead and own relationships across community and IDN accounts with the full Biosimilars portfolio. They will create strategies around establishing access and pull through all while educating key stakeholders on the value of biosimilars.
· Assess performance of products through reports and field insights from Sales Reps and specialists
· Strategy development to optimize product position and performance
· Develop account plans for oncology/immunology accounts with specific tactics to drive sales performance within the account and achieve access for products on system protocols
· Execute account plans and sales pull-through with local field teams, including District Sales Managers, National Accounts, and various specialty roles
· Support the launch of new products
Preferred Qualifications (*preferred*- not mandatory)
· 5+ years of sales experience within Hospital, Pharmaceutical, or Biotech
· 2 years demonstrated success and relationships within the Biosimilars, Oncology, or Immunology
· Knowledge and understanding of Buy & Bill
· Strong negotiation/influencing skills
· Launch experience