: Clinical Trial Sales Representative
Massive Bio’s mission? Changing lives for cancer patients.
We believe every cancer patient, regardless of circumstances, deserves access to the most advanced treatment options available. We help patients find and enroll in oncology clinical trials that are right for them. Our Artificial Intelligence (AI)-driven platform connects cancer patients and their doctors to biopharmaceutical clinical trials.
Massive Bio serves more than two dozen pharmaceutical companies and contract research organizations (CROs) providing patient recruitment, site selection, and real-world data services in oncology. Founded in 2015, Massive Bio is headquartered in NYC and is privately funded.
We prize self-directed, ambitious, quick-thinking mavericks as players on our team. Those not afraid to: fail faster, try new things, confront challenges, communicate, and think critically, and above all—ACT. Our team has no time to waste. We are changing lives as we bring all options to oncology patients.
Due to the rapid growth of our company, we are looking a sales executive to complement CEO. This position will report to the CEO. This is a full time and remote position, but the candidate preferably resides in NY, NJ, PA, or MA.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identify brand new Pharmaceutical and CRO customers, close accounts and achieve sales targets
- Expand sales in Massive Bio’s current customers, develop sustainable account strategy and multiply current sales
- Focus on both short- and long-term results. Short term includes driving quarterly results, prospecting, closing deals. Long term includes rethinking revenue generation channels, revising commercial strategy and seeing unseen ways of monetization from Pharmaceutical companies
- Due diligence pharmaceutical company’s revenue generation channels and buying requirements
- Develop scalable sales architecture with data, KPIs and applications
- Work closely with marketing, technology, and customer delivery teams to learn from them as well as teach them customer’s needs
- Contribute to the growth strategy, across services, partnerships, and acquisitions of Massive Bio
- Attract and retain sales and commercial talent overtime
Qualifications and experience:
- 3 years of experience in selling digital clinical trial services and real-world data services to pharmaceutical companies, have book of business, network, and experience in Oncology
- Exceptional understanding of data/service revenues and performance driven business models
- Worked both in startups and large organizations; management consulting experience is a plus
- Rollup sleeves from Day 1 and be ready to do actual and groundwork as opposed to delegation
- Very strong written and oral communication, organizational, analytical, and technical skills
Massive Bio provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR