The Senior Sales Manager – Ultrasound is responsible for effective sales and positioning of Heska’s Ultrasound solutions to meet the customer’s diagnostic needs within their assigned territory.
Heska is dedicated to quality pet care. Through innovation, invention, and strategic partnerships with worldwide leaders in diagnostics and treatments, Heska provides the benefits of the latest generation technologies to veterinarians. Heska’s range of complete blood diagnostic solutions include biochemistry, hematology, coagulation, immunoassay, heartworm, as well as other assays. Heska is at the forefront of high definition digital radiology and ultrasound for small and large animals and is a leader in point of care telecytology with a team of experienced clinical pathology specialists. Heska offers complete allergy solutions from testing and interpretation to immunotherapeutic options.
The salary range for this role is $70,000 - $80,000 on an annualized basis, plus uncapped commission. This is the range that we in good faith believe is the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prospects and drives new business opportunities.
- Identifies, qualifies and closes leads and sales opportunities on a timely and consistent basis.
- Provides regular and accurate forecasts to ensure effective service delivery.
- Builds and maintains an expert knowledge on industry technology and products for Heska and competitors.
- Consistently represents Heska in a professional manner including, but not limited to trade shows, business travel, meetings, webinars, calls and internal communication.
- Consistently meets or exceeds minimum sales targets.
- Schedules demonstrations, obtains quotes and closes sales in line with targets.
- Manages travel costs responsibly and submits timely expense reports.
- Regularly populates company information systems to include Salesforce, Map anything and Microsoft Office products.
- Manages leads and opportunities in Salesforce effectively
Other Duties As Assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred or equivalent related experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Sales, preferably in veterinary, reference, or in-house laboratory.
- Capital equipment experience required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of ultrasound products and use in a Veterinary environment a strong plus.
- Working knowledge of veterinarian, medical Information Technology (IT) and/or clinical diagnostic environment.
- Goal-oriented professional with strong relationship building and closing skills.
- Proficient in oral and written communications, both internally and externally; excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including patience, ability to listen and ability to provide a positive experience with all interactions.
- Ability to convey a professional and positive image and attitude and demonstrates commitment to continued professional growth and development.
- Strong internal and external customer focus.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible in a variety of situations.
- Excellent organizational skills and commitment to timely follow-up and issue resolution.
- Intermediate computer skills in a Microsoft Office environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software.
Heska is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Heska has a generous benefits package available to employees!
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Company Paid Life Insurance with AD&D
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Insurance
- Employee Paid Voluntary Life Insurance options
- Retirement Plan 401(k) Traditional and/or Roth + Company Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, and Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Training and Development