We are seeking a FULL-TIME, experienced Diagnostic Medical Device Representative for a growing, privately-owned medical device manufacture headquartered in Dallas, Texas. Experienced with 30+ years in medical equipment into multiple medical settings. Including: Hospitals, Private practices, Health Plans, ACO's, Wound Care Centers, On- Site Clinics, Home Health, Nursing Homes, Rural Health, Indian health.
The ideal Medical Device Representative is a driven self-starter who demonstrates integrity, creativity, strong business acumen, and is passionate about preventive care. The Sales Rep will have a proven and verifiable track record within either Interventional Cardiology, Interventional Radiology, Vascular Surgery, Family Practice, Wound Care, Orthopedics, Pain Management, Wellness Centers, Health Plans, or Podiatry specialties. Ability to leverage existing relationships as well as grow new business within the United States. Th Representative is responsible for meeting set goals, which are established by the company to achieve the company’s sales and growth objectives for the current year.
· BS/BA Degree in relevant field (business, communications or science), or equivalent work experience
· 3-5 years verifiable successful sales experience, Large Enterprise business Development Sales management
· Experience in Cardiology, Vascular, Podiatry, or Family Practice specialties preferred.·
· Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to communicate effectively with physicians, other medical personnel, including C-Suite
· Proven track record in building long-term customer relationships
· Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
Knowledge of CPT private practice and managed care codes a plus
· Knowledge of HubSpot CRM and DialPad VOIP systems preferred.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Zoom.
· Schedule and lead online and in person product demonstrations.
· Meet and exceed monthly and annual sales goals
· Leverage existing customer relationships to increase sales revenue
· Identify and report to management expansion opportunities in New markets
· Maintain HubSpot CRM with New business development and sales activities.
· Attend National and local Medical conferences.
· Fast response to leads assigned
. Self generate leads
. Identify and pursue new opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Base $60,000.00 - $ 200,000 at quota with an Unlimited Commission opportunity for Enterprise Sales. Also residual income opportunity
Full Benefits Package: BCBS Health insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing