Centrient Pharmaceuticals is the leading manufacturer of beta-lactam antibiotics and a provider of next generation statins and antifungals. We produce and sell intermediates, active pharmaceutical ingredients and finished dosage forms. We are looking for a Key Account Manager Steriles for US, who will be responsible for maintaining and driving business for our Sterile Injectable Finish Dose Formulation (FDF) portfolio in the US
The ideal candidate is a passionate, self-motivated, and detail-oriented team player who is committed to the success of our customers. You will focus on growing and developing existing clients, as well as generating new business by identifying, implementing and executing new strategies.Responsibilities
- Operate as the primary point of contact for key account stakeholders
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and internal partners
- Prepare and guarantee monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Bachelor degree or higher (preferred pharmacist, natural sciences, economics or business administration) required. MBA is valued.
- General understanding of development, regulatory, quality & manufacturing, supply chain and finance processes in generic pharma industry.
- Specific knowledge of business development, licensing and sales processes in the generic pharmaceutical industry.
- At least 3 years’ experience a commercial role in the (generic) pharmaceutical industry or at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com