This is a full time, Boston-based hybrid position, for a dependable, proactive sales leader with a fast-growing technology company. The director of sales will be responsible for Ketryx's existing enterprise customer base, as well as building a business pipeline and selling Ketryx's software lifecycle management products to large enterprise accounts in the Health and Life Science vertical.
- You have a strong knowledge of B2B software sales including fortune 500 companies
- You have worked in startup sales before and have closed high-impact B2B sales deals with large companies
- You enjoy and have experience working in a fast paced, early stage startup
- You are a fast learner able to absorb information and relay details to future customers in a clear and concise manner
- You have experience with sales in the pharmaceutical, medical device or other regulated industry (a plus)
- You have Knowledge of software development practices; previous experience selling development tools (a plus)
- You are based in the Boston Area
About the Role
- Identify and drive targeted prospecting activities for accounts in the Healthcare and Life Science industry
- Identify qualified opportunities and build a diverse sales pipeline with direct customers
- Communicate (written and verbal) with necessary teams, including company leadership such as the CEO/CTO to achieve business goals
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts, building rapport; providing technical Information and explanations; preparing quotations.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and generous stock options
- Work in an exciting field with a positive impact on the world
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work options
- Offices in Vienna and Boston
- Generous PTO
- Opportunity to learn and grow as part of a global team
Ketryx is making software safe and reliable. We empower software teams building medical applications to create safe, secure, and compliant products used by patients and providers worldwide. Our developer-first approach ensures safety and reliability is ingrained into healthcare products from the ground up, leading to increased developer productivity, patient satisfaction, revenue growth, and cost savings.