Who We Are!
Within 3's virtual engagement platform helps the top life science and pharmaceutical companies in the world to engage more efficiently with physicians and patients. Drugs get to market faster. Patients can be heard. Busy physicians can spend more time with patients.
We work hard to create a dynamic and collaborative culture where innovation is encouraged. Even as a globally distributed organization, we strive to create and maintain connections that not only make work fun but make our work better!The Challenge
What You Can Expect From The Opportunity
- This will be a key role in planning, creating and proactively managing new business development activities across the US region. Key deliverables of this role are to generate new leads, develop a strong new business pipeline and work with account teams to support organic growth targets.
- One of the most important aspects of business development at Within3 is knowledge of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. Specifically, selling SaaS (software as a service) based solutions into large, mid-level, and small pharmaceutical companies.
- Lead all aspects of sales pursuits for new revenue opportunities and driving incremental revenue for the organization.
- Identify and generate new leads, qualify opportunities, and capture new business via closed contracts.
- Consultatively identify and confirm the issues that clients/prospects are facing and construct a unique, compelling value proposition that is strategically appropriate for each client that provides solutions and is based upon Within3’s unique competitive advantages and core competencies.
- Establish and maintain contacts at the highest level of decision-making authority within prospective and existing accounts.
- Develop and provide relevant capabilities presentations and strategic Within3 recommendations and solutions to prospects/clients.
- Ability to leverage and navigate multi-stakeholder sales cycles.
- Be comfortable speaking with all facets of Pharmaceutical organizations (marketing, medical affairs, clinical, IT, Medical, Legal, Regulatory, and procurement)
- Maintain and up-sell existing clients with product enhancements, new products and new services.
- Deliver competitive market intelligence to product management and marketing.
- Ensure tight collaboration with marketing for lead follow-up and marketing activity representation
- Appropriately manage expectation levels around solution performance and how partnership is essential to online community successes.
- Manage pipeline development, client renewals, manage and share quarterly and annual forecasting - working collectively with VP and SVP for USA.
- Working in collaboration with our Client Success teams to guarantee smooth transfer of sale to execution
- Expertly manage SalesForce portfolios to accurately manage, record activities and opportunities.
What you need to grow and succeed
- Ideall applicants must have a must have minimally 6+ years consultative sales experience within pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or medical device industry (experience selling digital or software solutions in this domain
- Must possess account knowledge, executive C suite level client contacts and industry related relationships inside defined geographic regions in order to develop Enterprise Partnerships.
- To succeed and excel applicants must be able to demonstrate a proven track record as a top sales performer. It is preferable that applicants will be able to demonstrate a record of exceeding targets in addition to developing new business relationships with client executives and senior management contacts.
- Experience with new contract and renewal sales while exceeding sales quotas is necessary
- Preferably, applicants will have exposure to formal sales methodologies, previous Sales training and experience with solution, consultative, strategic and/or conceptual selling.
- To succeed and excel individuals must possess highly developed organizational, planning and management writing skills and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner with full accountability
- Account planning and strategy for successful adoption of services
- BA or equivalent experience
- Language skills very advantageous
- The successful applicant can be based anywhere in the US and must possess the relevant right to work and travel documentation.
What's on offer!
Within3 is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at Within3 regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religious or similar philosophical belief; race; national origin; political opinion; sexual orientation; disability; marital or civil partnership status or other non-merit factor.
- Fully remote home-based flexible working
- Create your own home working space, including MacBook Pro and monthly communication allowance.
- You will benefit from our unique approach to flexible working - Work Life Balance! And we mean it!
- A competitive compensation package & benefits programme aligned to your location.
- Growth & advancement in a forward thinking and dynamic organization where culture is everything!
- Don't believe us - check us out on glass door