Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions team, which partners with top-tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver.
The Virtual Sales Specialist implements the client's marketing plan by delivering proficient sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers. In the assigned territory, the VSS will utilize all marketing and selling material. Customers include but are not limited to physicians, healthcare providers and healthcare clinic personnel. The VSS will plan and organize activities to ensure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action. Administration of territory information and compliance to reporting and regulatory requirements is imperative.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Implements and executes in a compliant manner marketing and sales direction to achieve territory promotional objectives
- Establishes and maintains professional relationships with targeted HCPs
- Achieve contract performance goals and objectives for geographical assignment as established in the client agreement
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of promoted products
- Communicates effectively with peers, outside sales representatives, and management
- Effectively collaborates with Client’s outside field force as directed
- Execute comprehensive and accurate sales presentations using all marketing and selling resources
- Develop a daily/weekly call schedule to ensure efficient and comprehensive coverage of territory utilizing an effective pre-/post-call process
- Presents a professional sales image in all business matters
- Display exemplary phone etiquette following approved call talking points/guide
- Works collaboratively with client staff and vendor partners across service lines
- Answers incoming calls and perform outgoing calls in a professional manner following client guidelines and business rules
- Complies with departmental standards regarding training, professional development, communication, management of workload, and safety/emergency situations
- Participate in all training and development programs
- Maintain required project documentation
- Completes all necessary compliance training and administrative tasks in a timely manner
- Manages and maintains expense and promotional budgets for the territory within guidelines
- Understands and utilizes Telephony system and records appropriate information in the CRM database in accordance with customer business rules and training
- Perform other duties as assigned
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance, and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
*Lives in PST or MST*
- BA/BS Degree required
- 2+ years of Inside Pharmaceutical Sales experience; history of documented and consistent track record of success in exceeding results in prior roles
- Strong sales, listening, and phone-based communication skills
- Expert selling skills including customer engagement & relationship building success
- Ability to learn quickly and apply disease state and product knowledge to promote products in a highly compliant manner
- Excellent attention to detail and proficiency in multi-tasking
- Consistently demonstrates initiative, self-motivated with a strong performance orientation
- Effectively work independently and as a team member
- Possess strong business acumen skills
- Demonstrated capability in prioritizing workload depending on program needs
- Strong technical/computer expertise including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and ability to leverage digital technology and resources
- Ability to travel as required for training, POA meetings, etc.
- Proven ability to work with all regulatory legal, and compliance parameters
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in-person interviews, local COVID safety guidelines will be followed.
I understand that if I am made an offer of employment, it will be conditioned on my demonstration I am fully vaccinated OR I plan to initiate vaccination by my start date AND be fully vaccinated within 4 weeks of start date against the COVID-19 virus.
IMPORTANT: I understand that if the role for which I am applying requires extensive in-person contact with colleagues, health care providers, clients , and other medical professionals who have stringent vaccination requirements that all Syneos Health employees with whom they partner be fully vaccinated and will not accept or consider any exemptions. I understand I can request an exemption from Syneos Health’s vaccination requirement based on a qualifying medical condition or sincerely-held religious belief. However, in the event that I successfully obtain an exemption, I understand that it is highly unlikely that I will be able to adequately perform the essential functions of this position without imposing undue hardship on Syneos Health due to the clients’ demands.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over-deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)