Territory Managers – Aesthetics - 27678175
Our Client is well positioned competitively to lead and transform the medical aesthetics industry. They are guided by their belief that this is a purpose-driven business, which improves patient’s lives and improves practitioner’s livelihoods.
- They are passionate about driving a healthy and growing medical aesthetics industry with leading-edge marketing which inspires consumers to engage in medical aesthetics.
- They are the leader in science-based technology which elevates the standard of care for consumers.
- They are relentlessly focused on being the undisputed innovation leader, addressing the growing demand for consumer treatments across all demographics.
- They are committed to building and strengthening their unmatched global footprint, with direct employees on five continents and in 15 countries and growing, and distributor partners serving over 130 countries.
- They put our people first and believe personal development drives business development.
- They love their customers and strive give them the leading-edge technology, service, marketing support and clinical education to improve their patient’s outcomes and to improve their livelihoods.
At this company, they look for people who make an impact and encourage everyone to lead, create, and add value. In turn, they invest in their team to grow people’s careers and build upon our high-performance and culture-oriented organization. They work together as one team, winning together.
As They grow their global team, there is no better time to join them. As a market leader in medical aesthetics, this company has over 25 years developing, manufacturing, and marketing products for Dermatologists, Plastic Surgeons, Medical Spas, and Healthcare Practitioners. With the aesthetic industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio, their offerings span several categories including skin revitalization, body contouring, hair removal, and women’s health.
Their mission is to set their customers up for success shaping future leaders of the aesthetics industry and helping everyone who uses their technologies discover their version of beautiful.
The company is seeking a Territory Managers to cover the several territories across the country. This role is responsible for lead generation and sales working with the Area Sales Managers to sell the company’s entire line of innovative technologies and exceed territory sales objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent may be asked to perform other function-related activities in addition to the below mentioned responsibilities as reasonably required by business needs.
- Identify and generate sales leads.
- Assist sales professionals achieve territory sales objectives.
- Maintain constant communication with manager and report all developments as they occur; i.e., customers, competition and market changes.
- Meet or exceed established monthly, quarterly, annual sales goals.
- Attend workshops, trade shows that showcase the company product lines.
- Embody and deliver the “Exceptional Everyday”
- Bachelor of Science preferred.
- 2 + years selling capital equipment or B to B sales.
- Aesthetics Industry Experience Preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Proven customer development skills.
- Demonstrated sales accomplishments.
- Experience developing relationships with customers.
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and organized.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Base Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 (DOE)
On-Target-Earnings: $120,000.00 - $140,000.00 - Uncapped + Full Benefits Package + All Expenses + Upward Mobility
1. New York City Area
2. Seattle, WA
3. Denver, CO
Car Allowance: $500.00/mo
Travel: 50% - 75%
Number of Openings: 3
If you wish to be part of this successful and vibrant organization, please email a MS Word version of your resume to email@example.com. This company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.
For a complete listing of our current job listings please visit http://cubemanagement.com/candidates/job-listings
Keywords: aesthetics, Laser, Skincare, medical device, Capital Equipment Sales,