Dane Hammett KrogstadRecruiter:
Sharon Kathleen RomesserField Clinical Representative for Spinal Cord Stimulator
Boston Scientific Neuromodulation
About The Role
At Boston Scientific Neuromodulation, you join a team that is focused on improving the lives of our patients through technology and service. We are leaders in Pain Management Solutions including Spinal Cord Stimulation, Radiofrequency Ablation and Interspinous Decompression Spacers. Chronic pain affects hundreds of millions of people worldwide, including more than 100 million in the US alone and we never stop looking for ways to advance our technology. People with a passion to improve lives created these solutions and are hard at work on other breakthroughs. If you share our passion to truly make a difference and improve peoples’ lives, please join us.Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Serving as the primary resource for sales and clinical support in the areas of basic troubleshooting, programming, and patient follow-up for spinal cord stimulation products in a clinical setting.
- Educating customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.g., slides, transparencies, manuals) to keep all customers abreast of the latest product, therapy, technology developments and current items of interest in the industry.
- Participating in case reviews and clinical observation by working with physicians, hospital, and ambulatory surgery center staff.
- Attending cases in the operating room of hospital and surgery center accounts and performing patient follow-up to assure customer and patient success with the implanted products.
- Meeting with existing and potential clients (e.g., physicians, physician office groups at hospitals) by traveling (in an automobile or airplane) to identify their clinical needs, goals, and constraints related to patient care and to discuss and demonstrate how company products can help them to achieve their goals.
- Utilizing company resources to identify potential patients and referral sources to educate them on neuromodulation and the value of pain management in treating chronic pain; this includes participating in creating community awareness events to drive patient volume.
- Developing relationships with hospital and ambulatory surgery center personnel (e.g. through conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
- Responding to customer and patient’s needs regarding products and services by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g., sales, clinical research, marketing, technical support) to develop optimal solutions.
- This position is a field-based sales position within the assigned territory. You will be in daily collaboration with other local Field Clinical Representatives, Territory Managers and the Regional Business Director in your area.
- Performing this job in a quality system environment. Failure to adequately perform tasks can result in noncompliance with governmental regulations.
What we’re looking for in you:
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years’ work experience in a sales and/or clinical role.
- Medical device sales and/or clinical education experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Biology, Kinesiology or other science field.
- Experience as Physical Therapy Assistant, RN, Chiropractor Assistant, Radiologic Tech or Surgical Tech or similar field.