The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Sr. Surgery Plastic Surgery Sales Rep aligned to Mentor Worldwide, LLC, located in Charlottesville, Richmond, Roanoke, Lynchburg and Fredericksburg, Virginia. The CSS Group consists of four diverse businesses including Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Mentor, and Cerenovus. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Neurovascular. The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our relentless commitment to Quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones and continues to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging and highly collaborative environment focused on delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to learn more about the CSS Group and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our commitment to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
Mentor Worldwide LLC is a leading supplier of medical products for the global aesthetic market. The company develops, manufactures, and markets innovative, science-based products for surgical and non-surgical medical procedures that allow breast surgery patients to improve their quality of life. The company is focused on two strategic areas: breast reconstruction and breast augmentation. MENTOR® is the only manufacturer whose silicone breast implants are made in the U.S.A. For over 20 years, more than 5 million women have chosen MENTOR® Breast Implants.
To learn more about Mentor at www.mentorwwllc.comSpecific Responsibilities Include
The Sr. Surgery Plastic Surgery Sales Rep. position at Mentor Worldwide is an excellent opportunity to make an impact in the sales organization. The SPSR will support the Charlottesville, Richmond, Roanoke, Lynchburg and Fredericksburg, Virginia geography by expanding the sales of Mentor products and to convert competitive products in a manner that is commensurate with company policy and sales direction.Develop Customers/Account Management
Productive and Efficient Territory Management
- Demonstrates effective product differentiation selling skills and business development by providing a consultative sales approach to the customer’s business, developing effective pre-call plans, assessing customer needs, handling objections, presenting visual aids, closing, and following-up.
- Builds strong relationships and holds customers accountable to commitments; high level of customer interaction.
- Proficient in managing account growth; strong knowledge of business environment and products (educates the customer, seeks to understand customer circumstances, needs and concerns); motivates customers to become product advocates; builds strategic working relationships; ability to develop and service KOL's; allocate marketing programs.
- Ability to proficiently position the Mentor portfolio for both augmentation and reconstruction settings.
- Meets productivity goals across product portfolio.
- Manages and executes across multiple product call points including private practice, surgery centers, and hospitals. Demonstrates ability to assess territory metrics to develop and implement territory business plans.
- Implements and promotes marketing programs in private practice setting.
- Meets sales training requirements set forth by senior leadership. Meets additional administrative requirements and timelines set by Regional Manager. Manages and completes all consignment audits before deadlines. Effectively maintains territory within Regional Travel and Budget.
- Proficiency of market knowledge; technical fluency across Mentor Portfolio and competitive product portfolios; knowledge of breast anatomy; demonstrates an expertise in supporting studies/material. Understands how individual tactics support the overall strategy and executes the marketing plan across the product portfolio. Ability to articulate strategy to customers, management and team members.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity, or other positions within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Please visit www.mentorwwllc.com to learn more!Qualifications
The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent years of experience in Aesthetics Industry / Medical Device Sales
- 4 or more years of medical sales experience and/or training
- Surgical Sales Experience Preferred
- Knowledge of clinical, surgical techniques and procedures, and medical terminology preferred
- Preferred Skills/Qualification
- Ability to identify decision makers and influence decisions
- Ability to manage and prioritize work load, multi-task and manage a diverse mix of issues, responsibilities and challenges
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Ability to manage budgets, expenses and execute plans
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to function effectively in a high performance team. Exhibits a high degree of flexibility in adapting to a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to communicate scientific/clinical features and benefits of a product
If you want to explore the many small-company environments behind the big-company impact of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, bid on this position today!Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
United States-Virginia-Charlottesville-Other Locations
North America-United States-Virginia-Fredericksburg, North America-United States-Virginia-Lynchburg, North America-United States-Virginia-Richmond, North America-United States-Virginia-RoanokeOrganization
Mentor Worldwide LLC (6177)Job Function