Regional Business Manager, Mid Atlantic - Cerenovus
CERENOVUS, Johnson & Johnson’s Neurovascular Division (CNV), a member of the Medical Device group, is recruiting for a Regional Business Manager. This position is field-based with a preference for Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, District of Columbia and Maryland.
CERENOVUS, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, is a global leader in neurovascular care. Our commitment to changing the trajectory of stroke is inspired by our long heritage and dedication to helping physicians protect people from a lifetime of hardship.
CERENOVUS offers a broad portfolio of devices used in the endovascular treatment of hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke.
Johnson & Johnson’s CNV Division is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. Our implants and instruments are used by interventional neuroradiologists, neurosurgeons and neurologists, to treat patients with conditions resulting from hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding. We are one of the fastest growing businesses within Johnson & Johnson.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Regional Business Manager is responsible for delivering the sales objectives of the company and for the management of a team of field-based sales & clinical support associates. The manager ensures that all direct reports are performing their duties, as required, providing a professional and knowledgeable interface with the healthcare community.
- Works closely with Area Director, VP of Sales and training and marketing teams to ensure sales team has the tools, support and education needed to perform optimally
- Instills Credo values, leads with integrity and enforces all Company polices
- Partners with employees to maintain their professional development plans; holds employees accountable for following through on professional development commitments
- Utilizes performance management processes and tools to assist in activity planning and accountability
- Follows corporate sales direction and leads team to meet and exceed objectives and metrics
- Collaborates with internal partners to assist in the facilitation direct reports’ work
- Engages with key customers and accounts to drive the sales of the overall product portfolio.
- 4-year degree, majored in a technical or scientific field preferred
- At least 7 years of outside sales experience, including experience selling medical devices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals in a commission-driven position
- People Management experience
- Experience with Contracting (development and implementation)
- 7+ years of sales experience including the following:
- Medical device sales of Physician preference products
- Experience selling disruptive technologies.
- Experience selling to surgeons in an operating room or invasive lab environment
- Experience calling on Neurovascular surgeons
- At least 3 years of device management experience
- CRM utilization experience
- Formal Sales Training
LOCATION & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- This is a field-based position; must be located within the area of responsibility.
- Up to 75% travel required within assigned region.
- Must be willing and able to travel overnight locally, regionally, and nationally up to 40%.
- Must have valid driver’s license in state of residence and clean driving record.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-North Carolina, North America-United States-District of Columbia, North America-United States-Maryland, North America-United States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-Virginia, North America-United States-West Virginia
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)