Caldera Medical’s Mission - To Improve the Quality of Life for Women!
- Rapidly growing medical device manufacturer helping women with pelvic health conditions.
- Located in beautiful Westlake Village, CA in North Los Angeles County.
All of us here at Caldera Medical feel deeply connected to serving women, we see it as our responsibility to remain steadfast in our commitment to Caldera’s Mission of Improving the Quality of Life for Women!
With a focus solely on women’s pelvic health, we develop, build and market best in class surgical products for women seeking treatment for stress urinary incontinence, pelvic organ prolapses, polyps and fibroids. We are proud that our products are used by surgeons worldwide.
Caldera Medical forms close relationships with surgeons and continues to build the company around a principle of customer intimacy. In partnership with our surgeon customers, Caldera Medical has the largest humanitarian program of any women’s health company and is committed to treating one million women in underserved populations around the world by the year 2025.
The company culture at Caldera Medical is incredibly important to us. We believe in doing the right thing for the right reason. By putting patients, customers, employees, and community above profit we have been rewarded by being the fastest growing women’s health company for the past three years. You have our promise that we will not stop until all women have the education and access to treatment that they deserve!
The key responsibilities for this role are: to exceed AOP revenue, sales strategy development, sales leadership development, forecasting, sales resource planning, GPO/IDN strategy, pipeline opportunity management, sales compensation strategy, sales processes, budgeting, senior leadership team contribution and Departmental P&L.
- Team Building
- Strategic Thinking
- Consistent objective attainment
- Scaling sales organization
- Leadership Presence
- Analytical, uses data to drive decisions and has experience and believes in CRM.
- Experience with new product launches.
- Exceeds AOP revenue
- Drives Balanced Product Growth
- Professional Development
- Retention & Hire Right
- Revenue & Expenses
- New Product Introduction Mix
- Internal Promotions
Education and Experience
- BA/BS degree from an accredited institution; MBA or equivalent; Minimum ten years of sales experience.
- Management experience in a business-to-business sales environment, including minimum four years leading national sales organization managing managers.
- Experience scaling to $80M+ in revenue (with double digit growth & gaining market share from competition) in a small to mid-sized company.
- Ability to craft and execute a sales strategy.
- Superb presentation skills.
- Consistent track record of achieving or exceeding sales quota and has to be located in Corp.
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical / Dental Benefits – 75% paid for employee and family members
- 401(k) with 4% matching contributions
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Unlimited Vacation
- 6 Weeks Paid Maternity Leave
- Being surrounded by talented and engaged employees