At Corza Medical, our mission is to support surgical providers with remarkable service, trusted performance, and outstanding value by creating an unmatched experience that stems from listening to the surgical experts themselves.
Our product family is the result of years of experience championing surgeons and listening to their expertise. We deliver unmatched value across our line of products and offer a seamless, personalized experience designed around surgeons’ needs. We’re a team of experienced professionals who understand the difference that excellent customer service can make.
We are seeking a VP, US Ophthalmology Sales to join our team.
What we value
- Integrity. We do what is right.
- Accountability. We do what we say.
- Superior Quality & Service. We deliver extraordinary experiences.
- One Global Team. We before me, always.
What you will do
The Vice President of U.S. Ophthalmology Sales position is responsible for the overall growth and operational strategy for Corza Ophthalmology US Sales to deliver targeted results for continuous improvement, growth, and profitability. Working directly with US Sales Directors to lead a high performing sales team and manage all account activity, the role is highly cross-functional, requiring effective leadership, communication, and collaboration with Corza Medical’s teams at all levels. This role reports directly to the VP, GM of Global Ophthalmology and is based in the United States.
- Drive and achieve annual Ophthalmology U.S. revenue, delivering above market growth.
- Motivate and direct a team of U.S. Sales Directors, applying effective organizational planning and leadership development to enhance employee engagement, accountability, productivity. Ensure development of successors for key positions and promotion of high potential talent.
- Collaborate with VP, GM of Ophthalmology, and work cross functionally with colleagues to achieve overall corporate objectives and create an environment of One Global Team.
- Partner with the VP of Global Marketing in the formulation, interpretation, and implementation of national sales strategies to address issues and opportunities within the US.
- Lead the creation of U.S. incentive compensation plans aligned to the brand's commercial objectives
- Drive sales excellence with focused efforts to increase sales force effectiveness and sales growth exceeding sales targets.
- Exemplify Company’s leadership values of Integrity, Accountability, Extraordinary Customer Service and Quality, and One Global Team
What you will need
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant business or technical field; MBA preferred
- 10+ years of progressive sales and operations leadership experience in the medical device, biotech, life science or pharmaceutical industries within business functions (Commercial, Sales, Marketing, Business Development)
- Proficiency with sales CRM technology and business analytics platforms like Salesforce.com and Microsoft Power BI
- Ability to develop and execute new and innovative sales approaches to enhance and drive top-line revenue growth in the US (in line with the global approach)
- Strong strategic thinker who understands key industry trends and issues and can drive execution of the strategies; rapidly identifies key issues in a complex situation; exceptional skill to organize work and set priorities
- Solid P&L management, financial modeling abilities
- Excellent organizational and motivational leadership skills, including in a cross functional/matrix organization.
- Experience in leading teams through change and growth.
- A team builder who employs expertise and influence to encourage collaboration across boundaries, levels and groups to achieve shared objectives
- A conscientious leader with the ability to attract talent and build interdependent partnerships
- A resourceful and creative problem solver who will ‘roll up their sleeves’ to get the job done
- 50% travel including within and ex-region
What you will like
We foster a work environment where all team members are empowered and encouraged to share their opinions and ideas. We encourage robust, fact-based debate. Our highly collaborative work environment results in the best decisions for Corza Medical and a shared mission to execute our plan together, on time and on budget.
Join our team
At Corza Medical, we are motivated by enabling our customers’ success. That starts with understanding their needs and developing products that enhance clinical outcomes. Our goal is to provide innovative, high-quality products and service that will ensure the continued success of our company and surgical professionals well into the future.