Northwood Executive Search is proud to be representing our client, VirtaMed in searching for a Senior Vice President of Hospital Sales, North America.
VirtaMed is an established, leading company, headquartered in Switzerland with a subsidiary in the FL, USA, and winner of multiple national and international awards. We develop, produce, and distribute high-fidelity virtual reality/augmented reality simulators and solutions for the education of doctors and medical device companies. Like pilots use flight simulators for training, we enable medical personnel to practice and gain experience in virtual reality and not just on the patient. We are looking for an SVP Sales for our North America business with hospitals and training centers. With our strategy and growth plans, the position offers a unique opportunity to drive revenues and grow our local presence in our core market.
As a member of the VirtaMed leadership team and reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for our revenues in North America (NA, USA and Canada) with hospitals, universities, and training centers across different medical disciplines. In your role, you will:
- Win GPO and IDNs
- Identify key opportunities, stakeholders, needs, and win their business
- Secure long-term success with holistic Key Account Management
- Leverage our expertise, services, products, team members for success (e.g., level selling)
- Lead our team of experienced Regional Business Directors, helping them to grow our revenues
- Win new customers across our product and solution offering
- Upsell to our existing customers
- Set priorities and align with headquarters on Marketing priorities and content and Product development
- Aligning on pricing and discounting strategies
- Sharing and leveraging best-practices
You are a passionate and energizing salesperson who loves to win customers and lead a team. You bring years of experience and know how to sell; you love to be part of winning and taking care of accounts on a senior level. At the same time, you are a leader who supports the sales managers, naturally balancing between drive, coaching and trust. You are the pragmatic leader who is fascinated by the potential of simulation in healthcare and keen to “do” and “lead”. To succeed in this role, you bring:
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in selling & serving large hospital networks on a senior level across the network
- Experience in leading Sales and working together to win bigger accounts
- Ideally you have experience with selling equipment to military and government entities
- You are comfortable with high-tech products and naturally can translate features into value-for-the-customer
- You are passionate about what you do; ideally you bring already some experience with education in healthcare
- You are a motivating and highly collaborative personality who can build high performing teams
- You are a positive, sales driven person with a business growth mindset
VirtaMed is a very international, dynamic SME with great future potential, and we can offer a highly attractive and innovative working environment. You have a multitude of opportunities for bringing in your own great ideas to maximize the impact of our team and our products. You will be expected to shape and take responsibility for your work.
VirtaMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer who celebrate diversity. They are committed to building inclusive teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. The more inclusive we are as a company, the better our work is. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.