Careers that Change Lives
Our space, the medical device and healthcare industry, is rapidly changing. It always has been that way. With remote monitoring, wearables, robotics, AR/VR, telemedicine, and much more, agility and responsiveness are key to our success. Experience what it’s like to work at a company with an exciting product pipeline full of patented inventions driving innovation in the healthcare space.
Bring your talents to an innovative medical technology and healthcare solutions leader. We deliver with the training, mentorship, and guidance to build your future success.
The Endocrinology Clinical Specialist (CS) is a key member of an integrated Endocrinology Sales/Clinical Team who provides training and support to Physicians, Health Care Providers (HCPs), Certified Trainers and Endocrinology Clinics within academic and community settings. The DCS will ultimately impact the patients who manage their Endocrinology through pump technology. A Day in the Life
- Conducts on-site education and / or consulting.
- Supports field personnel in providing the best possible outcomes and service for Medtronic customers.
- Partners with sales colleagues to develop and execute plans of sales for within one or more business unit(s).
- Participates in conventions, forums, and meetings to increase product awareness.
- Works closely with Clinical Lead, Clinical Management and Regional Sales team to provide customer case and sales support.
- Identifies and facilitates execution on growth opportunities with Sales and Clinical Support Team.
- Serves as a technical resource to support sales of a specific medical product or solution.
- Develop and maintain excellent training support and resources for patients on Medtronic Endocrinology products (insulin pumps and continuous glucose monitoring).
- Support and complement the sales representative’s efforts from a clinical, education and sales perspective.
- Work in collaboration with Start Right agent to ensure positive patient experience stemming from initial product training and ongoing needs
- Train, educate and support health care professionals regarding Medtronic Endocrinology technology as this applies to their patients and practice.
- Ongoing training of the certified product trainers in the region
- Participate and contribute as part of the Regional team.