People Purpose:Â Â Ambitiously Beyond Competitive
It is no longer ok to just be competitive regarding how we treat our people in everything we do. Our leadership team believes wholeheartedly we need to be beyond competitive and cultivate a culture of proud, driven employees who are passionate about the work they do and where they do it. Â Our leadership strives to unleash unsurpassed potential in every team and individual employed and owns making that happen. Sincere, Simple, Smart.
ÂWhat Makes Us Beyond Competative
- Discretionary Time Off
- Sales incentive pay uncapped
- Full pay maternity, paternity, parental, disability leaves
- Employee driven recognition program
- Access to hundreds of training opportunities
- Company paid educational assistance
- Well-being on demand
- Perks at Work
- Competitive health and welfare plans-HSA company contribution
- 401(k) company match
- Great culture and people!
The Clinical Area Manager (CAM) is responsible for driving prescription referral growth and sales through physician offices, local clinics and hospitals or institutions in the Sacramento territory. Consultative sales through face to face meetings with clients, prospects, patients, caregivers, therapists and administrators. This will include analyzing physician referral patterns to develop customer-level account plans, identifying opportunities to increase volume with existing referrers and/or developing new referral channels using approved corporate resources to maximize our growth and revenue
ÂJob Outcomes You Must Get
- Make face to face sales calls on physicians, Respiratory therapists, Medical Assistants, Patients, Caregivers and Administrators in the CAM's assigned territory. Working the assigned territory in and effective and efficient manner. Works in conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager, Operations, Reimbursement team, and related departments. Primary objective is to educate on HFCWO therapy and gain referrals to grow market share. Primary focus will be on Adult Pulmonology, growing Bronchiectasis referrals followed by Cystic Fibrosis and Neuromuscular clinics and patient indications.
- Analyzes referral pattern and prioritize opportunities; create efficient zones within the territory, through time management skills and effective planning skills.
- Cultivates strong relationships with top strategic referral sources to increase volume; identifies key customer drivers (time to treatment, quality patient care, technology, etc.); ensures that customer's needs and gaps are met linking our differentiated technology and service solutions.
- Uses consultative selling skills to engage new referral sources and probes potential referral source to uncover competitive takeaways based on unmet needs.
- Complete required paperwork and necessary documentation such as expense reports, pipeline, scorecard, calendar, plans to succeed, and prescription related materials in a timely manner. Work and communicate closely with manager and cross functional partners to achieve territory and business success.
ÂJob Outcomes Requirements
- Bachelorâs degree preferred, relevant and equivalent work experience may be accepted in lieu of a bachelorâs degree.Â Advanced degree is a plus.
- 2-4 years of medical sales experience, strong understanding of healthcare and/or business experience.
- Prior airway clearance therapy experience is preferred; but not required.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, self-directed, and motivated to achieve their individual goals as an important. component to the Region's and Nation's goals. They must be willing to work collaboratively within a team as needed.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
- Strong verbal, written and listening communication skills
- Demonstrates understanding and adherence to CORE Values
- Willingness and demonstrated adherence to Company Sales Process
- Achievement and mastery in consultative selling process
- Demonstrates best practices in account planning
- Demonstrates best practices in using score cards
- Demonstrates consistent track record for attaining referral goals
Our people celebrate diverse individuals, backgrounds, and thinking. As an equal opportunity employer this is the absolute most important belief in cultivating our culture and growth together.
UnwaveringÂ passion for Patients.Â Â Â Make itÂ happen.Â Â Â Â Encourage innovation and creativity.
Embrace change.Â Â Â Â Â Always do what's right.Â Â Â Â Â Â Listen, learn, and deliver.
ElectromedÂ develops, manufactures, and markets innovativeÂ airway clearance devicesÂ that help people around the world breathe better, stay healthier, and lead active and fulfilling lives.
ÂMaking Lifeâs important moments possible-one breath at a time.