**This territory covers just east of downtown Atlanta, North to Clayton, GA and south to Dublin and Warner Robins**
OPKO Health, Inc. is growing its business portfolio to address critical health needs with its OPKO Pharmaceuticals division. Rayaldee treats stage 3 or 4 chronic kidney disease (CKD) with secondary hyperparathyroidism (SHPT) and Vitamin D insufficiency.
At OPKO Health, the entrepreneurial acumen of our founder and CEO, Dr. Phillip Frost, has led to the development of a diverse healthcare company flexible enough to adapt to evolving patient needs. We are proud of our first in class product, Rayaldee® (calcifediol). In addition to our clinical products and diagnostics, we have a robust research and development pipeline and a variety of biomedical and pharmaceutical business solutions. Since our founding in 2007, OPKO has grown into a global healthcare company, with over 5,500 employees spanning nine countries, through organic growth and complementary acquisitions.
Our culture is predicated on an entrepreneurial approach to the business, creative and innovative strategies to impact the business, open and transparent communication as well as fostering an environment of cross communication and team-first approach. If you are someone that values a small company environment that encourages new ideas and values your opinion, OPKO Health can be a great place for you. If you are an individual who loves a challenge, who wants to be the CEO of their sales territory, and who is ready to join a team that is changing treatment paradigms in the nephrology space, please apply to this exciting position.
Reporting to a Regional Sales Manager, the experienced sales professional will target the Nephrology/Endocrinology audiences in both the community and academic settings.
- 3 to 5 years of pharmaceutical specialty physician sales and ability to prove track record
- Experience in retail pharmaceutical sales, not buy and bill
- Demonstrated ability with specialty pharmacies – pull through experience
- Specialty pharmaceutical experience with Nephrology and/or endocrinology preferred
- Experience in working in start- up pharmaceuticals or biopharma companies preferred
- Experience as “CEO” of own territory
- Organized, motivated, and with strong communications skills
- Must be able and willing to travel to meet the needs of territory geography
- Knowledge of CRM/Salesforce required
- Must be able to foster an open dialogue and demonstrate outstanding and proven customer service
- Must demonstrate ability to learn OPKO products and becoming “SME” with disease state, product and competitors
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a fast pace environment, execute excellence and have a proven sales record of results.
More about OPKO Health, Inc.
OPKO Health provides an entrepreneurial culture and small company environment with easy access to senior leadership and opportunities for contribution, visibility and recognition. OPKO has a strong history of financial performance. OPKO Health provides competitive salaries, fair bonus and incentive compensation, excellent health and financial benefits and 3 weeks of vacation. EOE/M/D/V