CONMED is seeking an Associate Sales Representative to add to our highly talented Advanced Surgical sales force! The ideal candidate CONMED is searching for is motivated, driven, passionate, and has the desire to hustle in the pursuit of excellence. Extraordinary Associate Sales Representatives will be considered for advancement to higher-level positions within the department!
The Advanced Surgical Associate Sales Representative will be given the opportunity to sell an innovative bag of general surgery products to the following call points: General Surgeons, Urologists, OB/GYN, Colorectal Physicians.
What You’ll Do:
- Support Sales Representatives in your territory by generating new sales opportunities and maintain existing business
- Cover surgical cases & set-up trials
- Communicate with senior executives and key decision-makers
- Meet quarterly and annual quotas
What You’ll Bring:
- High level of energy, motivation, drive, perseverance, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Excellent time management and prioritizing abilities
- 6+ months of experience in sales, or completion of Medical Sales College, or a sales focused internship
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university
CONMED is driven to work together with our customers to make healthcare better. This role requires access to customer accounts as a function of the job. Therefore, meeting account requirements regarding vaccinations is required as an essential job function, including the COVID-19 vaccination.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
- Short & long term disability plus life insurance -- cost paid fully by CONMED
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- company match dollar for dollar up to 7% Employee stock purchase plan -- allows stock purchases at discounted price. Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level courses