Due to tremendous growth throughout the company, we are seeking a Territory Business Manager (TBM) to join our Sales team in the greater Salt Lake City area.
The TBM will originate new business by calling on hospitals, medical practices and outpatient facilities, building relationships and closing business. The successful candidate will have high energy and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Sales professionals with recent cold-calling experience and willingness to call and visit customers on a daily basis are likely to be successful.
- Identify new business through a host of consultative sales techniques including cold calling, referrals and networking
- Cultivate qualified and quantifiable business from inception to completion of contract
- Properly augment proposals and design presentations to fit potential clients' business needs
- Research competitors and act as a team player by contributing to the sales teams' efforts
- Utilize regional evaluations to understand potential customers' needs
- Track all sales activities real-time in CRM system
- Grow a pipeline in order to meet quarterly targets as directed by supervising manager
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building rapport, and preparing quotations
- Lead generation and qualification through cold calls and inbound leads
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) is required
- 3-10+ years of Outside or B2B Sales experience is ideal
- Hospitality, linens, apparel/clothing, or business solutions industry experience preferred, but not required
- Current/recent business development (eg. daily cold-calling) experience
- Must have high energy, as this is a Hunter type of role with heavy prospecting and qualifying
- Successful track record of achieving and exceeding sales goals and managing accounts within a designated region, using territory analysis to target top prospects
- Successful track record of successful negotiation with the most skilled or resistant groups
- Computer proficiency and willingness to log all sales activities
- Must currently live within a 1 hour radius of territory
Company Values & Benefits
We offer a competitive total compensation package which includes a salary potential of over $100K (base salary of $60K-$75K along with an uncapped monthly sales commission). A first year minimum sales commission is guaranteed and paid for by the company, with the expectation for the total package to be over $100,000 in year one, and then an opportunity to increase for year two and beyond. Additional perks include a generous monthly car/fuel allowance, significant opportunities for growth and career advancement, and an EXCELLENT benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance
- 401K with Employer match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Package
- Company cell phone and laptop for home office
- Professional and stable industry, great company culture, & a collaborative team environment
- And much more!
ImageFIRST is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, nation origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are fueled by the talent, passion and the diversity of our associates.