Empowering careers at ARJO
At Arjo, we know what moves us. We go above and beyond for people facing mobility challenges. We take every opportunity to work and grow as one team and take pride in sharing our knowledge and experience. Does that sound like something that moves you too?
This could be your opportunity to begin a challenging and rewarding career in a healthcare company that empowers movement for people with mobility challenges.
Arjo welcomes people from all backgrounds and walks of life. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. We believe our people make all the difference in encouraging an inclusive, relatable culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging.
Arjo’s Total Rewards programs reflect who we are as an organization and the value we have in our people. Our programs support our dedication to open communication, ethical behavior and safety, and growth and development of Arjo employees. Arjo's fair and competitive compensation program attracts, retains, and rewards successful employees at all levels. These are the elements of our Total Rewards Programs:
- Total Cash – Base pay and variable compensation are the primary elements of the Arjo Base Compensation program. These elements are offered consistently within a specific job classification and vary depending upon the nature of the job.
- Benefits – We provide a competitive Benefits program that is designed to help Arjo employees maintain health and wellness for themselves and their families meet their financial commitments and prepare for retirement with an award-winning 401k plan.
- Talent Development – We support the development and growth of our employees through talent review and development and create career pathways for top performers.
- Work-life Flexibility – At Arjo, we believe in embracing flexible ways of working. Our responsibility is to enable our people in performing and delivering according to their best abilities, and we recognize workplace flexibility as one way to enable this.
As the Regional Sales Director in Arjo’s Patient Handling/Mobility products group, you will lead, inspire, and motivate a field-based sales team in the south and central states. This team of 7 Account Executives sell Patient Handling, Hygiene, and Disinfection products and solutions to a variety of call points within the acute segment. This “roll-up-your sleeves” position requiring a sales leader with high-energy and a strong track-record of driving revenue through front-line sales professionals.
Key Day-to-Day activities:
- Develop and execute the Northeast Region sales strategy.
- Monitor key performance indicators to track regional and territory performance to the plan.
- Serve as key point of contact/SME for Arjo’s corporate teams, Sales, and Service for all activities related to this product group in the Northeast Region.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Affairs team to help drive IDN/Health System-level contracts.
- Bachelor's degree Business, Sales, Marketing, or related field required (Master's degree preferred).
- Successful record of front-line Sales in medical device; experience selling into C-level preferred.
- 5+ years' Sales Management experience; medical device setting preferred.
- Miller Heiman Strategic Selling and/or other related sales certifications preferred.
- Executive-level verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), and other database/ERP concepts.
- Experience with CRM tools; prefer Salesforce.com.
EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Arjo Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Please review the U.S. Department of Labor EEO Is the Law Poster, EEO Is the Law Supplement and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination provision here: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm Qualified Applicants who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and/or hiring process may contact us through the following email address: email@example.com
At Arjo, we believe that empowering movement within healthcare environments is essential to quality care. Our products and solutions are designed to promote a safe and dignified experience through patient handling, medical beds, personal hygiene, disinfection, diagnostics, and the prevention of pressure injuries and venous thromboembolism. With over 6000 people worldwide and 60 years caring for patients and healthcare professionals, we are committed to driving healthier outcomes for people facing mobility challenges.
For more information about Arjo visit www.arjo.com