DePuy Synthes Sales of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Surgical Innovation Territory Manager, in the Irvine, CA and Arizona Territory
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world.
DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
DePuy Synthes Spine is the Spine business offering a comprehensive portfolio of spinal care solutions for the treatment of the most simple to the most complex spine disorders using traditional and minimally invasive techniques.
The Territory Manager, Surgical Innovation Team reports to the Area Sales Director, Surgical Innovation Team and is responsible for the achievement of the annual sales forecast and other related targets in their geographic territory. Overall responsibilities include acquiring new customers, servicing existing customers, managing company assets, sales logistics, and execution of national, regional, and local initiatives. Position requires extensive travel within territory with likelihood of weekend work and possibility of overnight stays away from home. Majority of time will be spent in surgeon office and hospital setting and includes coverage of cases in operating room (OR). The Surgical Innovation Team will follow the Sell, Influence, Teach strategy for promotion of focus products. Sales above market rate at critical accounts defined by SAM, AVPs and the S.I. Team, Influence of appropriate sales professionals for improved preparation & execution of growth tactics and, Teaching procedure based solutions to sales representatives, hospital staff and surgeons.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree or 8+ years of spine orthopedic experience is required.
- The position requires either prior sales experience (minimum 2 years), medical field experience (minimum 2 years) or a combination of the two (minimum 4 years), with a high level of complex spine experience to include Adult and Pediatric deformity, MIS, Lateral and Biologics/Biomaterials. A qualified candidate must have a minimum of a BS/BA college degree and/or 4 yrs spine related experience.
- Ability to operate in a “technical” and professional sales environment.
- A valid Driver’s License issued in one of the 50 United States is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good overall business acumen (market understanding, business planning, ability to build value based customer relationships, results focused).
- Computer literacy is required (must be proficient in MS Office and Excel).
- Ability to travel approx. 50% is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families, and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
North America-United States-California-Irvine
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)